NEW GOAL is now $250,000!
Thank you Campbell River!
Because of the remarkable support from the Campbell River community and the growing need to help those who are struggling, we have raised our target from $100,000 to $250,000 for the COVID-19 Relief Fund.
CLICK HERE for more information.
All funds raised by the COVID-19 Relief Fund will be distributed to registered charities and local organizations whose work helps provide relief for people affected by the social and economic impact of this pandemic. These dedicated funds will be released on a continuous basis throughout the outbreak and recovery phases of the pandemic, making it possible to adapt to evolving needs of those in our community impacted by COVID-19. We will continue to raise funds to ensure that we can continue to help those members of our community. Campbell River Community Foundation is here to “Help People Help Others”!
COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant Recipients
- $5,000: John Howard Society
- $10,000: CR Family Services: Baby’s Best Chance
- $16,500: CR Hospice Society
- $5,000: CR/NI Transition Society
- $5,000: BC Cancer Foundation
- $8,772: Volunteer Campbell River
- $2,500: Campbell River Family Services
- $2,500: Campbell River Head Injury Society
- $5,100: Strathcona Community Health Network
- $2,500: Habitat for Humanity – CR Coalition to End Homelessness
- $2,500: Campbell River Hospital Foundation