Thank you Campbell River!
We have given almost $110,000 to non-profits in Campbell River on behalf on your generous contributions over the last several months.
All funds raised by the COVID-19 Relief Fund are distributed to registered charities and local organizations whose work helps provide relief for people affected by the social and economic impact of this pandemic. These dedicated funds will be released on a continuous basis throughout the outbreak and recovery phases of the pandemic, making it possible to adapt to evolving needs of those in our community impacted by COVID-19. Campbell River Community Foundation is here to “Help People Help Others”!
COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant Recipients
- $5,000: John Howard Society
- $10,000: CR Family Services: Baby’s Best Chance
- $16,500: CR Hospice Society
- $5,000: CR/NI Transition Society
- $5,000: BC Cancer Foundation
- $8,772: Volunteer Campbell River
- $2,500: Campbell River Family Services
- $2,500: Campbell River Head Injury Society
- $5,100: Strathcona Community Health Network
- $2,500: Habitat for Humanity – CR Coalition to End Homelessness
- $2,500: Campbell River Hospital Foundation
- $5,000 Salvation Army
- $7,500 Surge Narrows Community Association
- $8,000 Habitat for Humanity Vancouver Island North Society
- $1,500 Campbell River Family Services
- $2,555 Campbell River Hospice Society
- $12,000 Laichwiltach Family Life Society
- $2,500 Campbell River & District Association for Community Living
- $6,300 Laichwiltach Family Life Society
- $3,450 CR Alano Club