As of June 30, 2020 the following organizations have been supported by our community’s generous donations to COVID-19 Relief Fund for a total of $ 87,372.
- Surge Narrows Community Association: $ 7,500
- Strathcona Community Health Network: $ 5,100
- Campbell River Hospital Foundation: $ 2,500
- Campbell River Volunteer Society: $ 8,772
- BC Cancer Foundation: $ 5,000
- The Salvation Army: $ 5,000
- Campbell River and North Island Transition Society: $ 5,000
- Campbell River Family Services Society: $ 2,500
- Campbell River Head Injury Support Society: $ 2,500
- Campbell River Family Services Society: $ 10,000
- Campbell River Hospice Society: $ 16,500
- Habitat for Humanity VI North on behalf of Campbell River & District Coalition to End Homelessness: $ 2,500
- The John Howard Society of North Island: $ 5,000
- Campbell River Family Services Society: $1, 500
- Habitat for Humanity Vancouver Island North Society: $8,000
How To Donate
You can make a donation by one of three options:
- Interac e-Transfer to the Campbell River Community Foundation at email@example.com. Please also email your security answer to this email along with your name and mailing address for tax receipts. Donate with e-Transfer
Mail a cheque payable to: Campbell River Community Foundation at PO Box 734, Campbell River, BC V9W 6J3
- Make a donation to the Campbell River Community Foundation via PayPal: Donate with PayPal
Note: Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more. If you wish your donation to remain anonymous please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your name not be published in any donation recognition lists.
Campbell River Community Foundation Adopts Victoria Community Foundation Initiative
The Campbell River Community Foundation (CRCF) is dedicated to “Helping People Help Others”. To bring hope in a time of challenge and to help address the COVID-19 impact on our community, we are spearheading a COVID-19 Relief Fund to assist local organizations in meeting the needs of others as quickly as possible.
The Campbell River Community Foundation has dedicated $30,000 of its annual community grant funds towards spearheading this initiative. Our goal is to raise $100,000 that will be dispersed to registered charities and qualified organizations whose work helps provide relief for lives affected by the impacts of COVID-19.
These funds will be raised and distributed to registered charities for community initiatives that combat the effects of COVID-19 in the greater Campbell River Community. All funds distributed will be approved by a Campbell River Community Foundation COVID-19 Relief Fund Task Force.
These dedicated funds will be released on a continuous basis throughout the outbreak and recovery phases of the pandemic, making it possible to use the resources quickly and adapt to evolving needs.
Questions? Suggestions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Stay Safe and Healthy
Campbell River Community Foundation
Craig Gillis, CRCF Chair – (250) 203-6330
Dan Wickham, CRCF COVID-19 Relief Fund Task Force Chair – (250) 203-8503