The Campbell River Community Foundation has distributed over $500,000 in grants to nonprofit and charitable organizations supporting art, culture, education, youth, health, the environment. All of these community projects help to make our city a healthier, more vibrant, and livable community.
Our grants are made possible through the generosity of community-minded donors. We work closely with our donors to connect them with causes that matter in a variety of areas. Please review the information provided to determine if your organization and your initiative meet our criteria for granting. For more information visit our Grants page.
We seek to fund programs and projects that…
- Provide a direct service to the community
- Benefit a wide audience
- Contribute to the betterment of the community
- Strive to have a lasting impact on our community
- Involve collaboration and partnerships
- Build on existing community strengths and assets
- Use resources efficiently and effectively
- Leverage funds from other sources
Sir Winston Churchill
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
- Sir Winston Churchill
Kerry & Barry Watchorn
We have chosen to invest in the Campbell River Community Foundation because it is a way of giving back to the community and a continuing future legacy in which the funds are well managed and not heavy in administration fees. Local organizations in need are well served by this growing Foundation.
- Kerry & Barry Watchorn